Putting the Details at the Forefront of a Charlotte Home-Buying Decision
At Tribute Home Inspections, we genuinely care about the people we meet and the quality of the work we do. That’s why we offer an investigative Charlotte home inspection that generates the results you want to see as a home-buyer. We factually reveal the fine details about a home’s condition so that there is a clear path forward for making a protected investment.
There is a multitude of components in a home that most buyers seldom think about. Each one of them can have a substantial impact on the safety and overall quality of the property’s construction. We’ll shed light on what the condition of each component means. Hence, we empower you with the right knowledge so that you can make the right decision. Apart from this, you don’t get caught up in costly surprises later on down the line.
We Keep It Honest and Straightforward
- Integrity is a firmly entrenched value that serves as the cornerstone of our Charlotte home inspection business. We communicate with our clients honestly at all times. Importantly, we ensure that there are realistic expectations for a prospective home purchase.
- Our meticulous Charlotte home inspection process covers virtually every square inch of the home that is visible and readily accessible. We provide a thorough and accurate account of the existing strengths and deficiencies in the property’s condition
- Almost all the homes in Charlotte will have their share of issues, but we can handle them —it’s just a matter of time and cost. Therefore, we make sure you understand what it will take to get the home in better shape before you agree to terms
Expedited Charlotte Home Inspection Reports Tell All You Need to Know
Within 24 hours of finishing up your home inspection in Charlotte, you’ll receive a notification in your email that your comprehensive Charlotte home inspection report is ready. The inspection report provides a concise summary of each Charlotte home inspected component, with special attention given to areas of the home that were deficient in any way.
This format makes it easy to learn everything that you need to know in order to make an informed buying decision. Besides that, we include photographs from the Charlotte home inspection whenever necessary to clear up possible confusion. You’ll also get access to the user-friendly Create Request List™ (CRL)™ feature by HomeGauge.
The Create Request List™ (CRL)™
- With the CRL™, you can quickly and easily draw up a personalized repair and project request list—and it can be done directly from your Charlotte home inspection report!
- Here’s how: take any item summary that is listed as defective, and click “Add to Request List”—then choose to include that item under a request for repair, replacement, or reimbursement
- Your finalized request list can be attached to your real estate agent’s standard repair addendum to help ensure that final negotiations proceed as smoothly as possible
$25K Honor Guarantee
InterNACHI® will pay up to $25,000 (USD; maximum collective aggregate) for the cost of replacement of personal property lost (and not recovered, restituted, or insured) during a home inspection and stolen by an InterNACHI®-certified member who was convicted of or pleaded guilty (or no contest) to any criminal charge resulting from the member’s taking of the client’s personal property.
The claimant agrees that the exclusive venue for any action against InterNACHI® arising out of this Honor Guarantee is the District Court in Boulder County, Colorado. InterNACHI’s Honor Guarantee is valid throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Buy Back Guarantee
If we miss anything during our Charlotte home inspection, we’ll buy your home back for the full purchase price! This exceptional guarantee is good for 90 days after closing. For information about the terms and conditions, please click here.
Charlotte Premier Home Inspector
We’re proud to serve the greater Charlotte North Carolina metro area. This includes Charlotte, Concord, Harrisburg, Huntersville, Davidson, Matthews, Mint Hill, Waxhaw, and Gastonia.
Tribute Home Inspections
At Tribute Home Inspections, we offer a prompt, punctual, and informative Charlotte home inspection. We make sure to follow a process that can facilitate a successful home purchase for your family. Contact us today to request an inspection.
You can schdule Charlotte Home Inspection appointments 7 days a week. Online payments are accepted.
Home inspections start at $325.